Manila Luxury Club offers monthly and long terms car rental program for corporates. From 1 month to 12 months, choose if you prefer self-drive or with professional driver, and enjoy a tailored program for your business needs.
Create a corporate account to avail discounted rates and benefit.
Choose from our car listing or for one year leasing, you can get to choose the car of your choice that we will finance.
MULTI-MONTH CORPORATE RATES
|Toyota Camri 2017
|Toyota Hilux 2017
|BMW 750 Li 2015
|Toyota Alphard 2017
Inclusive of 10 hours driving per day
Terms and Conditions
Your booking with Manila Luxury Club (NEOSSIA INC) is conditional upon you, the Renter, accepting our, the Company’s, terms. If you do not agree with any part of them, you must not proceed with your booking. By confirming that you wish to book a vehicle with us, you indicate that you have read and understood and accepted the relevant terms. If there is any part that you do not fully understand, or if you have a query about the vehicle hire or any other service or product, please contact us.
WHAT S INCLUDED
- Corporate Multi-month rental program rates are for time and mileage only.
- Monthly rates include 3,000 kilometers per month. An additional mileage fee of PHP30/km will be charged for all miles in excess of the 3,000 included.
- Use of the car within the area indicated in the driving area chapter
WHAT S NOT INCLUDED
- Your basic rental fee does not include fuel, driver. toll fees, parking fees, congestion charges, speeding tickets, parking fines, traffic fines and all associated administration costs relating to such charges and fines.
- Corporate Long-term rental program is not available for more than twelve month rental periods of 30 days each. Vehicles must be returned to the renting location no later than the final day of the 11th monthly rental period. Corporate Long-term rental program cannot be extended for any reason beyond the 12th monthly rental period. Company does have the right to exit the rental agreement by returning the rental vehicle at any time during the multi-month period.
- if a vehicle is due for preventive maintenance, renter should go to NEOSSIA INC Rental location for vehicle exchange or have the preventative maintenance done and the cost will be refunded upon return (must keep receipt-PM cost should not exceed PHP5,000).
- All rental extensions to an existing multi-month rental in progress will require a new reservation to be booked. The rate will be based on the new rental parameters and may change. Renter will be required to bring back the vehicle to begin the new reservation and sign a new Corporate Long-term rental program agreement addendum if applicable.
- Company is financially responsible for entire rental period reserved and will notify NEOSSIA INC immediately should employee in a Multi-month rental be terminated. Company is responsible for ensuring vehicle return.
- Reservations for NEOSSIA INC rentals must be made at manilaluxuryclub.com, by a travel manager or by calling +63 905 554 1775. Reservations must be made by authorized company representative on file.
- Upon initially opening a rental agreement for a Multi-month rental, renter shall sign rental agreement and multi-month rental agreement addendum which agrees to “signature on file” authorization of subsequent monthly rental agreements during the period of the multi-month rental. Rental agreements shall be closed out each 30 days during the term of the multi-month rental.
- Renters shall receive a copy of each month’s closed rental agreement and new monthly rental agreement via email.
- Terms and conditions of NEOSSIA INC Rental Agreement apply at time of rental unless otherwise stated herein.
Our vehicles have GPS trackers istalled and are not allowed to go outside the metro manila and purple area as indocated on the map below.
Trips outside this area has to be accepted by NEOSSIA INC 3 working days prior to the drive.
Vehicle will be released only to the renter who booked the vehicle.
- Employment contract of the renter
- Company BIR registration, Article of Incorporation, SEC certificate of Incorporation.
- Corporate ID of the Renter
- Current Philippines Driving License for all drivers wishing to drive the vehicle;
- You agree to keep your Driving License with you at all times throughout the rental, for perusal by local authorities;
- Your Driving License must be valid and current;
- Your Driving License must show your current residential address; and
- Your age must be 25 or over.
- Current Original passport (this will be held by us for the duration of the rental and a colored copy will be provided to you);
- Current Original Government Issued ID with your current residential address;
- Current utility billing or bank/credit card statement with your current residential address (if you are renting please provide the current lease agreement).
Service will not commence if you cannot provide any of the required documentation listed above in its original form. We have the right to refuse the rental for any reason whatsoever.
Before we release the car to you, you must pay the following:
- Monthly rental fee will be taken 7 days prior to the start of each calendar month.
- Two months advance payment corresponding of the two last months rental.
- Two months security deposit fee refundable to be held by us for the duration of the rental.
- The payment of the required bond shall be without prejudice to our right to claim other damages and/or expenses not covered by the afore-said bond.
- Payments can be made by cash, credit card or PayPal.
During the rental of our vehicle, it is completely prohibited to:
- Allow use of vehicle by an unauthorized driver who is not mentioned on the rental agreement;
- Allow use ouside asphalt road network,
- Allow use within 150 kilometer around Metro Manila without a prior written authorization of NEOSSIA INC.
- Allow use of vehicle in a willful or wanton manner;
- Allow any driver to drive vehicle while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or other substances which would impair driving ability;
- Allow use of vehicle for any act of felony including transportation of drugs or contraband;
- Allow vehicle to tow or push anything, to carry persons or property for hire or to engage in a speed contest;
- Allow anyone to make any changes to the vehicle including repair of any panel damage or tampering with any of the mechanical items;
- Allow use of Driving License if obtained by fraud or misrepresentations;
- Allow use of vehicle off regularly maintained roadways;
- Allow use of vehicle to carry hazardous or explosive substances;
- Allow use of vehicle to transport weight in excess of vehicle's maximum payload capacity/overloading;
- Allow use of vehicle where insufficient clearance of height or width exists;
- Allow use of vehicle to any driver who does not know how to operate a stick shift driven vehicle/manual transmission (if vehicle has manual transmission);
- Allow use of vehicle which will result in improper loading;
- Allow anyone using the vehicle to leave the vehicle without removing the keys or closing and locking all doors, windows and the trunk of the vehicle;
- Allow use of vehicle when there are more passengers to occupy the vehicle than there are seat belts and/or it will violate the Child Restraint Laws;
- Allow use of vehicle to transport goods in violation of customs regulations or other illegal manner;
- Allow travel to Banaue, Mt. Province, Aurora and other areas where roads are not passable for vehicles;
- Allow vehicle to be taken on inter island trips;
- Allow vehicle to be used during natural calamities, excessively heavy rains, storms or flooding;
- Allow use of vehicle by driver who may cause damage to the vehicle, persons or property as result of reckless misconduct;
- Allow the incorrect fuel type to be used;
- Allow the vehicle to be cleaned with harsh chemicals or rough brushes;
- Allow anyone to tamper with any electrical equipment fixed to the vehicle;
- Allow anyone to misuse emergency or panic buttons if installed in the vehicle;
- Allow anyone to smoke inside the vehicle; and
- Allow any animals to be inside the vehicle at any time.
- Driving through standing water should be avoided at all times as this can cause major damage to the engine. Such damage will not be covered by insurance and will be borne by you in full
Failure to follow any of the above guidelines will result in a fine with penalty of ₱ 40,000.00 per infringement.
The vehicle will be provided to you in a clean and undamaged condition at commencement. At the end of the rental, it shall be returned in substantially the same condition it was delivered except for normal wear and tear. If we are required to extensively clean the vehicle or repair any damage, this will be charged accordingly. The vehicle shall also be returned with the original key, tires, tools, accessories and equipment to our office address or as otherwise agreed on or before the expiration of the rental period. Any missing items will be charged accordingly.
You hereby acknowledge that the vehicle’s fuel tank is full at the commencement of service (or at the time the vehicle left our office/garage to your desired delivery location).
Once you return the vehicle the following will occur:
We will make an assessment of additional costs as follows:
- Missing fuel (current pricing per liter)
- Late return (daily rate for vehicle type)
- Extra cleaning required (up to ₱ 4,000.00)
- Rescue for locking key inside vehicle (₱ 1,000.00)
- Damaged tire(s)
- Damaged windscreen
- You will need to pay these costs upfront; they will not be deducted from your bond.
- We will then inspect the vehicle against records taken before the vehicle was released to you.
- If there is no damage caused by you the bond will be returned.
- If there is a) damage(s) or b) missing item(s), we will hold the bond until a full cost assessment is completed. We will then inform you of the cost to a) repair the damage(s) or b) reinstate the missing item(s), including loss of use and administration charges.
- We will not enter into any negotiations with you regarding our claim for additional charges and all amounts will be final and payable immediately.
In case of accident of vehicle, you hereby agree and undertake to contact us immediately and report the accident to the local police immediately. You hereby agree and undertake to complete the accident report form (as found in the subject vehicle) secure and keep copies of all relevant documentation, such as, but not limited to pictures of the accident, vehicle accident report and police report.
You should always request an official receipt for any additional amounts charged or amounts withheld from your bond.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
If you wish to return the vehicle after the time originally specified, you should contact NEOSSIA INC to agree this. You will be charged for every calendar month or part calendar month that you have the vehicle after the original agreed date and time at the rate specified on the rental agreement.
If you return the vehicle earlier than the expiration of the rental period, you will not receive any credit whatsoever for unused rental time.
Insurance excess to be paid by you in the event of an accident or theft of the subject vehicle accompanied by a police report is as follows:
- Accident Excess Class A – ₱ 20,000.00
- Accident Excess Class B – ₱ 30,000.00
- Accident Excess Class C – ₱ 40,000.00
- Theft Excess All Classes – ₱ 400,000.00
Insurance does not cover any damage or lost of the key. In case of loss or damage of the key the hirer is responsible to pay. Rescue for locking key inside vehicle will be charged ₱ 1,000.00.
TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS - FINES
You’ll pay all fines, penalties and court costs for parking, traffic, toll and other violations, including storage liens and charges. You will also pay a reasonable administrative fee with respect to any violation of this agreement, such as for repossessing or recovering the car for any reason. You agree we may, in our sole discretion, pay all tickets, citations, fines and penalties on your behalf directly to the appropriate authority and you will pay us for what we paid to the appropriate authority or their designated agents plus a reasonable administrative fee. You agree and acknowledge that we cooperate with all federal, state, municipal and local officials charged with enforcing these infractions to provide any information necessary as they may request or may otherwise be required.
In case of accident of vehicle, you hereby agree and undertake to contact us immediately and report the accident to the local police immediately. You hereby agree and undertake to complete the accident report form (as found in your vehicle) secure and keep copies of all relevant documentation, such as, but not limited to pictures of the accident, police report or vehicle accident report issued by the police.
In case of an Accident caused by the Renter, the Renter will be charged with 5,000 pesos Administrative fees
In case of theft of vehicle, you hereby agree and undertake to exert all efforts to contact us and report the matter to us immediately. You likewise hereby agree and undertake to report the said matter to the nearest police station and secure and keep any and all documents relative thereto such as, but not limited to, police reports.
In the case of damage or breakdown or mechanical difficulties, you hereby agree and undertake to contact us immediately. We shall give authority for repairs or replacement cars if necessary.
Upon violation of any condition of this contract, we may demand immediate return of the subject vehicle.
We accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage, alterations, delays or changes arising from civil strife, industrial disputes including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of roads, airports or ferry ports, cancellation of scheduled flights or financial failure of airlines.
The subject vehicle remains the property of NEOSSIA INC at all times. In case of default by you on any of the terms, we reserve the right to immediate repossession of the vehicle and all the expenses will be borne by you. We have the aback right to pull out the rented vehicle at any time and place in case you have failed to renew the contract and failed to pay the obligations.
Any dispute or legal action arising out of or in connection hereof shall be filed in the proper courts of MakatiCity, to the exclusion of other courts.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
NEOSSIA INC is not liable or responsible for any losses of any valuables left in the car. The Renter hereby undertake and guarantees that the car shall be used and operated for lawful purposes and in strict conformity with all applicable laws, ordinance, and regulations. If the Renter used or permits the use of vehicle for any unlawful purpose, he shall render NEOSSIA INC harmless from any and all connected therewith.
COURSE OF ACTION
In the event that the Renter does violate a stipulation on this Agreement, NEOSSIA INC may request and demand the restoration and the return of the car before the termination of this Agreement, it may be instituted in the city of Makati at the option of NEOSSIA INC. It is understood that the Renter shall defray all Court's costs, attorney's fees, and legal interest. We shall charge you interest of 5% a month for account over 30 days plus all other costs.
That the parties herein agree to adopt all the stipulation terms and conditions appearing on the front page of this Agreement as an integral part hereof.