Prior to any event that is booked with NEOSSIA INC, the client must sign the following Terms & Conditions.
The parties referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows:
a) NEOSSIA INC ('The Company' – supplier of services)
b) The Acceptor of the said Services ('The Contracting Party')
c) The Receiver of the said Services ('The Clients')
d) Persons acting as Servant or Agents for The Company ('The Servant or Agent')
- PAYMENT TERMS
The contracting party agrees to pay a booking deposit of 50% of total invoice value at the time of booking and the remaining 50% balance 7 working days prior to the event. For bookings made within 7 working days prior of an event the total event fee will be due on confirmation of the booking.
The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of deposit and signed quotation. Until the booking deposit is paid and contract signed and returned, the Company shall be free to offer the date in question to other parties.
If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking, the booking deposit of 50% of total invoice value will be forfeited. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking within 7 days prior to the event date, the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay the total price contracted for.
- CHANGE OF THE EVENT DATE
Once the booking is confirmed and signed any change of contracted event date instigated by the contracting party up to 7 days prior to the event date, will incur an administration fee of 10% of the total contracted event fee. The contracted event date cannot be changed within 7 days of the event date without the full event fee being incurred.
- REDUCTION IN NUMBERS
Should the Contracting Party reduce the number of Guests, that he has contracted on behalf of, 7 days or more prior to the event date, no cancellation charge will incur. If guest numbers reduce within 7 days of the event date the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay 100% of the price attributable to each Guest.
- POST EVENT EXTRAS INVOICES
Invoices for extras shall be payable no later than 14 days following the date in which the invoice is dated.
- THE COMPANY’S AUTHORITY
The Contracting Party and each and every guest agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company's behalf on all grounds of safety and that the Company's opinion is final and will be abided by howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of the Company, its Servants or Agents, the Contracting Party or Guest is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, it's Servants or Agents, lead to a disruption of the services at the contracted event, the Contracting Party or Guest will, at the request or order of the Company, it's Servants or Agents leave the event for the rest of the day contracted for, without the Company, its Servants or Agents, encountering any liability.
NEOSSIA INC operates a strict policy of client confidentiality and will not disclose any information regarding your company or your business with us. We in turn expect your confidentiality.
- DISPLAY MARKETING
The Client hereby gives permission for NEOSSIA INC. to display any images and video included in this contract in NEOSSIA INC. marketing material, including case studies, literature, exhibitions, advertising, competitions, magazines and on websites. No use of any of the images will be used for other commercial reasons, except with written permission from the Client.
All rights to any images and video taken by or on behalf of NEOSSIA INC. for the client are retained by NEOSSIA INC.. Where a CD of high resolution images or video is included as part of the package, NEOSSIA INC. gives permission to the Client to use the images freely, however, ownership of the images remains with NEOSSIA INC..
- LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS
The Contracting Party accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to boats, vehicles, waterproof clothing, or other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of the Contracting Party or Guests. The Contracting Party and each Guest agree to limit any claims against the Company to the risks and amounts insured against by the Company and agree to observe the terms and conditions thereof. The Company and its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of the Contracting Party or Guests except where such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company, its Servants or Agents.
- DATA PROTECTION
NEOSSIA INC complies in full with data protection and data security laws.
All data held for your event will remain your property. It will not be shared, copied, or retained after the event. More specifically, delegate data will not be used for any other purpose than as instruction and in connection with your event.
- THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Where a service is booked for the client, and NEOSSIA INC has booked this service as the client’s agent, the client will be bound by the terms and conditions of this third party supplier.
When acting as a booking agent, NEOSSIA INC at times may receive a commission payment from the third party supplier or venue. This is not built into the fee charged to the client, and is a cost of sale for the supplier. NEOSSIA INC does not have to disclose any specific details about these commissions, as these are part of a separate contract between NEOSSIA INC and its partners.
Fees are expressed in a quotation to the client. In the absence of a formal contract, an accepted quotation will constitute a formal agreement to pay the quoted fees.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Claims regarding non-delivery of services must be submitted by formal and recorded statement to a Director of NEOSSIA INC immediately. Claims not reported in this way cannot be taken into consideration.
- The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to save the Company, it's Servants or Agents, harmless from and to indemnify the Company, it's Servants or Agents against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death or injury to the Contracting Party or Guests, arising out of or in connection with attendance at the contracted event in circumstances where the company is not at fault.
- The Company, its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility for matters outside the Company's control causing the contracted event to be cancelled or altered from the advertised or contracted program. The Contracting Party agrees that the Company may change the event contracted for without reduction in price in the instance of weather conditions rendering the original event impractical or dangerous. The company may change the activity or product supplied if necessary but will endeavour to supply a similar activity or product. Where possible all changes will be discussed with the Contracting Party prior to the event date.
- It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every Servant or Agent of The Company (including every Independent Contractor employed by The Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to The Company or to which The Company is entitled here under shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Servant or Agent of The Company. The Company is or shall be deemed to be acting as Agent or Trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from time to time (including Independent Contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract evidenced by this agreement.
- If any term of this Agreement is deemed to be void or unenforceable whether in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
- Any additions or alterations of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of NEOSSIA INC, the Contracting Party accepts the booking terms and conditions of all Suppliers and Sub Contractors to The Company. In so much The Contracting Party agrees to be bound by all terms relating to Security / Damage deposits, in relation to yacht charter, equipment hire and accommodation.
Any dispute or legal action arising out of or in connection hereof shall be filed in the proper courts of Makati City, Philippines to the exclusion of other courts.