Most exclusive & awarded resort in the Philippines
Secluded tropical island paradise. Consummate privacy in a luxurious villa or casita.
Enjoy exclusive access to the unbridled beauty and expansive wonders of Amanpulo, a secluded tropical paradise meant for you and your friends. A resort island nestled in the Sulu Sea, it provides a flawless backdrop to making sweet memories.
Walk along its fine sandy beach, bond over the many offered water and land-based sports and activities, or simply take a breather away from the city life.
Promising consummate happiness, Amanpulo provides the perfect setting for a holiday getaway that you will never forget. The resort is home to indigenous plants and wildlife that make the place a veritable tropical paradise, such as green and hawksbill sea turtles.
You can also just unwind and go stargazing, with Amanpulo’s refracting telescope. However you choose to spend your two nights here, you and your party will be treated to the VIP treatment that you deserve.
Loosely modelled after native bahay kubo dwellings with an open-plan, twin-roofed design, Amanpulo’s Casitas offer luxury accommodation with direct beach access via sandy footpaths, magnificent views of the turquoise sea from the hillside, or seclusion within the forest canopy. Broad wooden decks, hammocks in secluded bowers and pebble-washed walls are just some of the traditional Palawan Island elements included. Two Casitas have private plunge pools
What’s a holiday without a feast? Aman’s dining options are a treat in themselves! Sit down to heaping plates of locally-caught seafood and island-grown vegetables and herbs that you can enjoy at the restaurant, in your room, or by the beach!
You can even pick your own ingredients from the garden and ask your private chef to whip up something tasty just for you!
Type: Amanpulo Private Plane
You will be picked up at the Amanpulo private terminal at the Manila International Airport, where you will fly directly to the island.
Manila - Pamalican
ETD 13:00h / ETA 14:10h
ETD 16:00h / ETA 17:10h
Pamalican - Manila
ETD 9:30h / ETA 10:40h
ETD 14:30h / ETA 15:40h
• Up to 20kg luggages per person on the plane.
2019 - 2020
2019 - 2020
|Deluxe Hillside Casita||$5648.60||$6258.60||N/A||$6258.60||N/A||N/A||$5648.60|
|Treetop Pool Casita||$5648.60||$6258.60||
|1 BR Villa||$7844.60||$8454.60||N/A||$8942.60||N/A||N/A||$8332.60|
2 BR Villa
3 BR Villa
4 BR - Lagoon Villa
|4 BR - Palawan Villa||$25034.40||$26254.40||N/A||$26742.40||N/A||N/A||
LOW SEASON 2018: 13 May - 30 Nov 2018
HIGH SEASON 2018: 01 - 20 Dec 2018
FESTIVE* 2018: 21 Dec 2018 -06 Jan 2019
HIGH SEASON 2019: 07-31 Jan 2019/ 07 Feb - 17 April 2019/ 07-13 May 2019/ 21-26 Aug 2019/ 30 Sep - 08 Oct 2019/ 31 Oct - 04 Nov 2019/ 01-19 Dec 2019
PEAK PERIODS* 2019 - 2020 Chinese New Year 01 - 06 Feb 2019
PEAK PERIODS* 2019 - 2020 Easter to Japanese; Golden Week 18 Apr - 06 May 2019; Festive 20 Dec - 06 Jan 2020.
LOW SEASON2019: 14 May - 20 Aug 2019/ 27 Aug - 29 Sep 2019/ 09-30 Oct 2019/ 05-30 Nov 2019
1. All rates are quoted per Casita/Villa.
2. All rates are in US Dollars and are converted to Philippine Pesos at the time of billing.
3. All rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
4. Deposit and cancellation policies apply
- Child and Extra Person Policies:
A maximum of three adults OR two adults and two children 11 years old and below can be accommodated in a Casita. Each Villa Bedroom has the same capacity as one Casita.
- Meal Supplements:
• Lunch and dinner consist of one starter, one main and one dessert per person, excluding alcohol and live seafood. Meals may be availed at the Clubhouse, Beach Club and Private Dining Only.
• Supplementary costs apply for Private Barbeques, Picnics, and other special activities or events.
- Payments :
• 50% of deposit required to confirm the booking
• Balance to be paid 30 days before the booking.
- Rebooking :
• Any changes must be made 15-days before the date of the reservation.
- Cancellation :
• Notice of cancellation received within 30 days prior to arrival will incur 2 nights room charge penalty plus taxes. If cancelled 31 days or more before arrival, a full refund will be made.
• No refunds or credits will be provided if the guests do not arrive on time or do not show up at all.
• For in – house guests who decide to shorten their stay, payment for the unused nights shall be non – refundable.
- Force Majeure :
• NEOSSIA INC shall not be held liable for failure of or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other natural disaster, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service.
• For cancellations caused by fortuitous events such as flood, typhoon or earthquake, NEOSSIA INC will reschedule the event.