UNIQUE QUALITIES :
Secluded tropical island paradise. Consummate privacy. A two-bedroom luxurious villa.
Enjoy exclusive access to the unbridled beauty and expansive wonders of Amanpulo, a secluded tropical paradise meant for you and your friends. A resort island nestled in the Sulu Sea, it provides a flawless backdrop to making sweet memories.
Walk along its fine sandy beach, bond over the many offered water and land-based sports and activities, or simply take a breather away from the city life.
Promising consummate happiness, Amanpulo provides the perfect setting for a holiday getaway that you will never forget. The resort is home to indigenous plants and wildlife that make the place a veritable tropical paradise, such as green and hawksbill sea turtles.
You can also just unwind and go stargazing, with Amanpulo’s refracting telescope. However you choose to spend your two nights here, you and your party will be treated to the VIP treatment that you deserve.
During your stay, you will enjoy one of Amanpulo’s luxurious two-bedroom villas, which is equipped with modern comforts and amenities for a truly memorable experience. The villa has its own private swimming pool, as well as direct access to the resort’s beach. You will also be spoiled by your own private chef and butler, club car, and a host of other amenities.
What’s a holiday without a feast? Aman’s dining options are a treat in themselves! Sit down to heaping plates of locally-caught seafood and island-grown vegetables and herbs that you can enjoy at the restaurant, in your room, or by the beach!
You can even pick your own ingredients from the garden and ask your private chef to whip up something tasty just for you!
Type: Amanpulo Private Plane
You will be picked up at the Amanpulo private terminal at the Manila International Airport, where you will fly directly to the island.
• 2 Nights for 4 persons into a 2 bedroom Villa with private pool at Amanpulo Resort
• Fullboard meal for 4 persons during 3 days
• Round trip by Amanpulo Private Plane for 2 persons
- Payments :
• 50% of deposit required to confirm the booking
• Balance to be paid 30 days before the booking.
- Rebooking :
• Any changes must be made 15-days before the date of the reservation.
- Cancellation :
• Notice of cancellation received within 30 days prior to arrival will incur 2 night room charge penalty plus taxes. If cancelled 31 days or more before arrival, a full refund will be made.
• No refunds or credits will be provided if the guests do not arrive on time or do not show up at all.
• For in – house guests who decide to shorten their stay, payment for the unused nights shall be non – refundable.
- Force Majeure :
• NEOSSIA INC shall not be held liable for failure of or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other natural disaster, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service.
• For cancellations caused by fortuitous events such as flood, typhoon or earthquake, NEOSSIA INC will reschedule the event.
- Specials :
• This package not available during super peak season, holidays, and the 2 days preceding and following the holiday (Christmas & New Year, Chinese New Year & Easter Holidays, Japanese Peak Period Golden, Obon and silver).
AMANPULO FLIGHT :
- Specials :
• Up to 20kg luggages per person on the plane.
FULL SERVICE DINING :
- Specials :
• Daily breakfast and dinner at the Clubhouse or Beach Club. A la carte lunch and dinner consist of one starter, one main and one dessert per guest, exclusive of alcoholic beverages and live seafood.