There is nothing a worthwhile experience other than witnessing the bird’s eye view of the enthralling picturesque landscape of the most popular UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Philippines – the Banaue Rice Terraces, by hopping into our first-rate Eurocopter EC130 T2 for an exclusive 5-hours tour good for 5 persons.
Inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, witness a living cultural landscape that blends environmental, cultural, and economic realities in the Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras. Get amazed to the views of nationally dubbed Stairway to Heaven and bring home memories of an amazing rice paddy ecosystem in the clouds. With its picturesque setting and the hospitality of the Ifugaos, these indigenous people commended worldwide for the brilliant engineering of a National Cultural Treasure.
Experience the deluxe trip and amazes the harmonious beauty and spectacular aerial scenery of the most famous UNESCO World Heritage Site Banaue Rice Terraces. Aboard in our Eurocopter EC130 T2, a single-engine light helicopter lined with sportive leather, soar with a great comfort and experience utmost safety and security.
07:30 AM Assembly at Private Helipad in NAIA
08:00 AM Departure from Private Helipad in NAIA
09:20 AM Arrival at Banaue, 2-hours free time
11:20 AM Departure from Banaue
12:40 NN Arrival at Private Helipad in NAIA
Banaue Rice Terraces Aerial Tour
Upgrade the Package
|Pick up/Drop off at The Peninsula Manila||+PHP 20,000|
|Additional waiting time at Banaue||+PHP 5,000/hour|
|Toyota Alphard Transfers in Metro Manila before and after the tour||+PHP 20,000|
• 50% deposit required upon signing the agreement.
• Balance to be paid 9 working days before the booking.
• Any changes must be made 72 hours before the date of the reservation.
• Full refund for cancellations that occurs more than 72 hours prior to the booking.
• 50 % refund for cancellations that occur between 24 and 72 hours prior to flight schedule
• No refund for cancellations that occurs between 0 to 24 hours prior to the booking.
• NEOSSIA INC shall not be held liable for failure of or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or another natural disaster, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service.
• Booking will be REFUND or RESCHEDULED in case of cancellations caused by disaster officially announced by the government such as flood, typhoon or earthquake.
• The helicopter Pilot shall be in command at all times. He may abort or deviate any flight, refuse to accept passenger's cargo in the interest of safety.
• NEOSSIA INC. reserves the right to charge the client of actual flying and waiting time cost as well as other corresponding charges/fees incurred during an aborted or deviated flight due to reasons beyond the control of the company