LXV Luxury Websites
LXV Group is the specialist of Luxury Services in the Philippines. Discover our unique websites listed below.
Hopping into our first-class Eurocopter EC130 T2, see through the bird's eye view the unseen beauty of Metro Manila, taking you way up away from the traffic jams and hustle life of the city.
Make sure to bring your camera so you can take photos of the unseen exquisiteness of Manila Bay and La Mesa Dam, fall in love on the skyline of Makati City, appreciate down along the historic towers of Fort Santiago, and up to the fascinating landmarks that make Manila a city you will never leave.
Experience the deluxe trip and amazes the seamless beauty and spectacular aerial scenery of busy streets and life of Metro Manila. Aboard in our Eurocopter EC130 T2, a single-engine light helicopter lined with sportive leather, soar with ultimate comfort and experience utmost safety and security.
With its unpredictable horrendous traffic, noisy milieus, and unconventional lifestyle indulge yourself to fly away and appreciate Manila in a new perspective.
Rich in modernized, historical, and natural resources, witness the unseen and real beauty of Manila like no one else do. Wander above the skyline of Makati, spoil yourself on the unheard splash of Manila Bay and La Mesa Dam, amaze with the historical setting of Fort Santiago, and appreciate the busy streets of Metro.
|Metro Manila Helicopter Tour||PHP 96,500|
Upgrade the Package
Pick up/Drop off at The Peninsula Manila, Makati City
Toyota Alphard Transfers in Metro Manila before and after the tour
• 50% deposit required upon signing the agreement.
• Balance to be paid 9 working days before the booking.
• Any changes must be made 72 hours before the date of the reservation.
• Full refund for cancellations that occurs more than 72 hours prior to the booking.
• 50 % refund for cancellations that occur between 24 and 72 hours prior to flight schedule
• No refund for cancellations that occurs between 0 to 24 hours prior to the booking.
• NEOSSIA INC shall not be held liable for failure of or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other natural disasters, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service.
• Booking will be REFUND or RESCHEDULED in case of cancellations caused by disaster officially announced by the government such as flood, typhoon or earthquake.
• The helicopter Pilot shall be in command at all times. He may abort or deviate any flight, refuse to accept passenger's cargo in the interest of safety.
• NEOSSIA INC. reserves the right to charge the client of actual flying and waiting time cost as well as other corresponding charges/fees incurred during an aborted or deviated flight due to reasons beyond the control of the company