LXV Luxury Websites
LXV Group is the specialist of Luxury Services in the Philippines. Discover our unique websites listed below.
Explore the old streets and historical sites of Manila by hopping into our luxury Toyota Alphard. Designed with elite interiors, spacious design and premium engine, savor this one of a kind VIP experience providing you onboard features such as WiFi, Bottled water, Newspaper, Wet Tissues, Phone Outlets and Bluetooth connection for your convenience. One of the biggest attraction of Alphard is the captain seats and security features which will bring you in maximum comfort and safety.
We guarantee the first-class experience while traveling in the busy streets of the city and prestigious sightseeing spots including Intramuros, Chinatown, Manila Cathedral, Rizal Park, Fort Santiago and much more. Discover the different faces of Manila on this 10-hour tour good for 5 passengers.
Wander through the famous city landmarks in Manila such as Rizal Park, also known as Luneta Park, renowned to be one of the famous and largest historical parks in Asia and considered the most prominent destination for tourists.
Discover also the oldest church in The Philippines, the St. Agustin Church, built dating back to 1587. Explore Fort Santiago which is one of the most important historical sites in Manila wherein several lives were lost in its prisons during the Spanish Colonial period and World War II.
Attain trivial information about Manila, as this tour will surely make you appreciate the rich history of The Philippines.
Travel comfortably in leisure riding to our latest Toyota Alphard. With its optimum design and security features, this luxury car is the perfect ride as you wander throughout Manila. It has spacious captain seats and entertainment features that will make you relaxed and enjoy every minute of your tour. It also provides newspaper, bottled water, wet tissue, and Wi-Fi, for your convenience. The Toyota Alphard is surely the best and luxurious transfer for your tour.
Inspired by the Colonial time and ancient atmosphere, Barbara's Heritage Restaurant serves authentic Filipino-Spanish cuisines that will surely guarantee one of a kind devour experience.
08:00 AM Pick up guests at their hotel with the guide.
09:00 AM Visit to Intramuros, Fort Santiago, San Agustin church, Rizal Park, Quiapo, Manila Cathedral, Casa Manila Museum, Souvenir Shop at Silahis Arts & artifacts
12:00 PM Lunch at Barbara's Restaurant
01:00 PM Visit to Chinatown, Chinese Cemetery, Quiapo and Divisoria street markets
07:00 PM Drop off the guests at their hotel in Metro Manila
|Number of guests||1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests||5 guests|
|Rate per person||PHP 23,600||PHP 24,200||PHP 24,800||PHP 25,400||
Upgrade your Package
|Japanese or Chinese Speaking Guide||+PHP 3,000|
• 50% deposit required upon signing the agreement. Balance to be paid 9 working days before the booking
CHANGES / RESCHEDULE:
• Any changes must be made 5-days before the date of the reservation
• 50 % refund for cancellations that occur more than 2 days prior to the event
• No refund for cancellations that occur 2 days prior to the event
• NEOSSIA INC shall not be held liable for failure of or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other natural disasters, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service.
• Booking will be refund or rescheduled in case of cancellations caused by disaster officially announced by the government such as flood, typhoon or earthquake.