LXV Luxury Websites
LXV Group is the specialist of Luxury Services in the Philippines. Discover our unique websites listed below.
Witness the exceptional landscape that will take your breath away to the enthralling aerial view of one of the country’s most prominent stratovolcano in the Philippines, the Mt. Pinatubo, by hopping into our exclusive Eurocopter EC130 T2.
For one hour and twenty-five minutes, get a glimpse of the magnificent layers of ash and lava in aerial view that makes Mt. Pinatubo into the history of the Philippines that no Filipinos will ever forget, surrounded by the spectacular lakes that will give you tranquility and indulgence to these majestic forces of nature.
Experience the deluxe trip and amazes the seamless beauty and spectacular aerial scenery of Mount Pinatubo. Aboard in our Eurocopter EC130 T2, a single-engine light helicopter lined with sportive leather, soar with a great comfort and experience utmost safety and security.
Renowned as the second largest volcanic eruption in the history of 20th Century, mesmerize to the beautiful ruins and aerial view of Mt. Pinatubo and it's famous and historical crater that will leave us in awe of its picturesque landscape and tranquil environment perfect for a quick getaway from the bustle and hustle life of Metro.
|Helicopter Ride to Mount Pinatubo||PHP 134,000|
Upgrade the Package
Pick up/Drop off at The Peninsula Manila, Makati City
Toyota Alphard transfers in Metro Manila before and after the Tour
• 50% deposit required upon signing the agreement.
• Balance to be paid 9 working days before the booking.
• Any changes must be made 72 hours before the date of the reservation.
• Full refund for cancellations that occurs more than 72 hours prior to the booking.
• 50 % refund for cancellations that occur between 24 and 72 hours prior to flight schedule
• No refund for cancellations that occurs between 0 to 24 hours prior to the booking.
• NEOSSIA INC shall not be held liable for failure of or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other natural disasters, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service.
• Booking will be REFUND or RESCHEDULED in case of cancellations caused by disaster officially announced by the government such as flood, typhoon or earthquake.
• The Helicopter Pilot shall be in command at all times. He may abort or deviate any flight, refuse to accept passenger's cargo in the interest of safety.
• NEOSSIA INC. reserves the right to charge the client of actual flying and waiting for time cost as well as other corresponding charges/fees incurred during an aborted or deviated flight due to reasons beyond the control of the company