Be fascinated by the exceptional aerial landscape of two of the country’s most prominent stratovolcanoes in the Philippines, the Taal Volcano, and Mt. Pinatubo, by hopping into our exclusive Eurocopter EC130 T2.
For one hour and fifty minutes, we’ll fly you through the magnificent layers of ash and lava that revolved Taal and Mt. Pinatubo into the history of the Philippines that no Filipinos will ever forget, along with the spectacular lakes that will give you tranquility and indulgence to these majestic forces of nature.
Experience the deluxe trip and amazes the seamless beauty and spectacular aerial scenery of two of the most renowned volcanoes in the Philippines, the Taal Volcano and Mt. Pinatubo. Aboard in our Eurocopter EC130 T2, a single-engine light helicopter lined with sportive leather, soar with ultimate comfort and experience utmost safety and security.
Recognized as the smallest active volcano in the World, spoil your eyes as we take you to the unbelievable beauty of Taal Volcano. Witness the unique geologic wonder due to its unbelievably shape and location on an island within a lake within an island that makes Taal as one of the most famous destinations in the Philippines.
Renowned as the second largest volcanic eruption in the history of 20th Century, mesmerize to its aerial view of beautiful ruins of Mt. Pinatubo and it's famous and historical crater that will leave us in awe of its picturesque landscape and tranquil environment perfect for a quick getaway from the bustle and hustle life of Metro.
Mount Pinatubo & Taal Volcano Aerial Tour
Upgrade Your Package
Pick up/Drop off at The Peninsula Manila, Makati City
Toyota Alphard Transfers in Metro Manila before and after the Tour
• 30% deposit required upon signing the agreement. Balance to be paid 5 working days before the booking.
• Banking charges are applicable if a credit card is a use for payment, approximately 4.5% for a domestic issued card and 5.1% for an international issued card.
• Any additional charges incurred shall be paid within five (5) working days from the receipt of the final billing.
• All overdue accounts shall bear a two (2) percent interest per month.
• Any changes must be made 72 hours before the date of the reservation.
• NEOSSIA INC shall not be held liable for failure of or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other natural disasters, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service.
• For cancellations caused by fortuitous events such as flood, typhoon or earthquake, NEOSSIA INC will reschedule or refund the booking.
• The Pilot shall be in command at all times. He may abort or deviate any flight, refuse to accept passenger's cargo in the interest of safety.
• NEOSSIA INC. reserves the right to charge the client of actual flying and waiting for time cost as well as other corresponding charges/fees incurred during an aborted or deviated flight due to reasons beyond the control of the company